- The main trail hub and entrance to the park is located at the bottom of Baylys Rd, near Te Wairoa Bay. Turn right past the Waitangi Golf Course onto Bayly Rd.
- Please drive slowly on Bayly Rd, watch for bikes and horses.
- Gates locked at sundown.
- No overnight parking or freedom camping.
- There is no parking for the Waitangi Mountain Bike Park at the Mt Bledisloe Lookout car park.
- There is no access to the Waitangi Mountain Bike Park from the Mt Bledisloe Lookout car park.
Toilets are located at the trail hub.
Please be aware cell phone coverage is patchy within the forest.
The trails are open 24/7. You can ride them at any time.
Note – the vehicle gate to access the main carpark is closed during hours of darkness. You are still able to ride around it, just don’t get your car locked in overnight.